The West End Running Club in the Houston Galleria is the 12th affiliate of FFP Running Clubs, the largest social running club organization in the world!
The West End Running Club is dedicated to making Houston a healthier and happier place to live by promoting a culture of “fitness, fun, and philanthropy” through our three tenets:
- Encouraging people of all fitness levels to make running a fun part of their daily lives
- Enabling people to make new friends and socialize with other fitness-minded individuals
- Empowering people to advance the health and well-being of the community by giving back
We meet at The West End – A Public House
in Houston, TX every Tuesday night from 5:30pm to 8:30pm to run a 2, 3, 4, or 6 mile route. After, we meet back at The West End for free food and drink specials. Our club is completely FREE
to join! Complimentary valet parking is provided by The West End.
- Happy Hour specials all night long
- Membership perks for run count milestones (see full list under Membership Perks)
CLUB LEADERSHIP TEAM:
Dave Lee ~ Founder
Shelia Townsend ~ Club President
Sagrario Baca ~ Club Vice-President